PARTNER WITH US
The ASCII Community matters. ASCII VARs were responsible for over $8 billion USD in end-user sales and services in 2011. A year-end audit of ASCII resellers offered this strategic competitive analysis of experience and capability of their entire reseller community. ASCII resellers were responsible for purchasing, installing and integrating technology solutions for over:
- 150 of the top 500 companies in North America (Fortune and Global 500)
- 3,000 local, city, and regional government facilities and organizations
- 6,000 public, private and higher education school systems and universities
- 8,000 hospitals, physicians' offices and health care providers
- 100,000 small and medium sized businesses in addition to those above
- Solid penetration into the US federal and state and Canadian governments
Almost all ASCII members have proficiency in selling into the small and mid-sized business (SMB) market. Over 68% of ASCII resellers have strong resale relationships with Fortune 500 firms; 65% have relationship with education providers; and 62% service government agencies in North America. Over 40% of ASCII resellers have a consumer focus and more than 20% of ASCII resellers own relationships with Fortune 100 companies.These statistics show the sheer power and breadth of the ASCII resellers and their relationships.
If you have a solution or service targeting Managed Services Providers, IT Practices or Value-Added Solution Providers, contact us.
"After reviewing competing quotes, ASCII's Business Insurance came in thousands of dollars less than anyone."
Networthy Systems, Inc.
Member Since 2007